We are urgently seeking a Mental Healthcare Assistant / Student Nurse / HCA with experience in Child and Adolescent Mental Health. Our roles bring brilliant opportunities to anyone who is looking to top up their current salary, skills or to accommodate their personal circumstances.
The unit is based in Staplehurst, near Maidstone, and the specialist service is mainly for young people from Kent and Medway, therefore, recent experience working with Child and Adolescent Mental Health is essential.
The successful Mental Healthcare Assistant will be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery. Applicants should be well presented, have excellent communication skills and be able to learn quickly. You should also be self-motivated and work well within a multi-disciplinary environment.
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within a Child and Adolescent Mental Health Unit
- Occupational Health immunity to Measles, Rubella, TB and Hepatitis B essential
Pulse can offer you:
- Regular, adhoc, flexible shifts - Lots of day shifts available
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.