Pulse Nursing are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Mental Health Nurses (RMN) for a variety of ad-hoc shifts based at The Limes Nursing Home in Southall. The Limes is a 20 bed special care unit for people with behavioural problems and dementia.
We are looking for dedicated, compassionate and reliable RMN’s who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle.
At Pulse Nursing we pride ourselves on offering a service of excellence, which is why we offer:
- Flexiblility – Ad Hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across different NHS hospitals and other setting
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process or in person to suit your preference
If you are interested in speaking to a member of the team about the role, please contact me on 020709591032. Alternatively, click on the "Apply" button below and we will be in touch within 24 hours to assist.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.