Mental Health Clinical Team Leader
Permanent, full time
Up to £38,390 per annum plus a £9,000 welcome bonus
Pulse is currently working with a one of the United Kingdom’s biggest mental health organisations to recruit a clinical team leader in one of its child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) based in Berkshire.
The service is split over 4 separate units and cares for CAMHS patients with conditions such as Anorexia, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Autism, Eating Disorders, Personality Disorders, Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and Psychosis.
Roles and responsibilities included but not exclusive of
- Provide clinical leadership to nursing team and ensure the provision of high quality
- Be an active participant in the multidisciplinary team (MDT) and manage risks identified through assessment of patients
- Act as a mentor/preceptor to students and support workers
- Participating in clinical audit, clinical risk and quality issues, including the management and reporting of incidents
- Deputise for the manager as and when required
Skills and experience
- NMC registered
- Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) qualified
- Experience working within CAMHS settings
RMN’s working in this service will also benefit from
- £9,000 welcome bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Employee contributory pension scheme
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Relocation package
Should you be interested in this role, please do contact Louis on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.