Pulse Nursing Agency requires A Mental Healthcare Assisatnt (HCA MH) for Bristol.
You will need to be flexible to work days. You are required to have a minimum of 12 months experience.
Pulse will offer you the following benefits:
- Competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Temporary and permanent vacancies.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Daily and weekly payroll service.
- The ability to join as Limited Company
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On-Call service to help around the clock.
You will need to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references to cover the past 3 years and an enhanced adult + child DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.