Junior Sister (Digestive Diseases Unit)
Permanent, Full time - 37.5hrs per week (Days, Nights & Weekends)
Salary: £42,492 - £48,916 per annum (inclusive of London Weighting & COLA) and will be dependent upon skills and experience.
Pulse is delighted to work in partnership with one of the leading healthcare providers to help them recruit for an experienced and motivated F - Grade Junior Sister to join their Digestive Diseases Unit.
As a Junior Sister, you will assist the manager in ensuring the department is always efficiently and effectively managed and be responsible for the delivery of the highest standards of care and services.
Roles and responsibilities
- To oversee and advise on individualised patient care, using the Roper Logan Tierney Model.
- To monitor legibility and accuracy of nursing documentation via Meditech.
- Ensure policies and guidelines are adhered to.
- To act as an Intravenous Assessor.
- To promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interest of patients, relatives and colleagues.
- To be familiar with all Clinic Policies and Procedures and to follow The Clinic disciplinary and grievance procedures if required.
- This job description is intended as a general guide to the post, but it may change in line with the needs of the department or at the request of the line manager.
- NMC Registered General Nurse.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an E Grade within a Gastrointestinal Unit.
- Experience with Gastrointestinal/Colorectal patients desirable.
- Knowledge of clinical audits desirable.
- Contribution pension scheme (total annual contribution up to 20%)
- Private Medical Healthcare
- Associated Life Assurance
- 25 day’s annual leave plus bank holidays
- Excellent career development; with clear career pathways and access to further education
Should you be interested in this role, please contact the team on 0207 959 1102 for more information.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, to earn a £250 voucher please do refer on their details.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.