Pulse Nursing Agency is looking for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to come and join our agency, working in and around the London area.
Joining Pulse Nursing is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work shifts to fit around their current job role, life style or for someone who enjoys the freedom and control of managing their own work load - giving them maximum flexibility. Our online system ipoint allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings, day and night shifts available.
- Rewarding - Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends Click here
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
ITU nurse Requirements:
• Must be a registered NMC nurse.
• Minimum working experience of 12 months as an ITU/ICU nurse.
• Strong communication skills, while working effectively with other staff.
• Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals.
• Dedicated to your job and caring for each individual patient.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.