At Pulse Nursing South West we’re looking for ITU nurses to work occasional shifts in the Intensive Care Unit of a major teaching hospital in Southampton.
The hospital is the regional trauma centre and provides a variety of specialist ITU services including:
- Cardiac Intensive Care
- Critical Care
- Paediatric Intensive Care
- General Intensive Care
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- Neurosciences Intensive Care
To work with Pulse in ITU you need:
- 12 months ITU experience within the last 18 months
- NMC Registration
- Two clinical references
Pulse is a leading healthcare provider, supporting NHS Trusts and private sector organisations across the UK and overseas and placing healthcare professionals in temporary, permanent and contract roles.
The advantages of working for Pulse include:
- Your working hours are flexible to fit in with your lifestyle
- Our dedicated Recruitment Consultants will note your requirements and match you to suitable jobs
- With our Ipoint app you can update availability, book shifts & access payslips 24/7
- We offer 24-hour operations and clinical support
- Daily payroll service
- ‘Recommend a Friend’ scheme – you can earn £250 for every nurse you refer*
- Fast-track registration bonus*
*Terms & conditions apply
For more information about this role or to find out about working in other specialties please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV or of course you can call us for a chat.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.