We are looking for a skilled ITU / HDU Nurse for ad hoc duties within our prestigious Private Hospital in Eastbourne.
The Hospital is part of a Healthcare group, who are the leading provider of independent Healthcare in Britain, performing more complex surgery than any other Private Healthcare provider in the country.
The successful ITU / HDU nurse will:
- Have at least 12 months current clinical experience in Intensive Care
- Be proficient with all aspects of critical care
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and reliable
Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
We support NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best healthcare professionals into a wider range of roles. We care passionately about the quality of staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Through attracting and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best compassionate care.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* Conditions Apply
- Fast-track registration – earn £250* Conditions Apply
- Free training.
- Free Uniform
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
ITU / HDU Nurses will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and a enhanced DBS check.
If you are a committed, caring and professional ITU / HDU nurse, please apply below or contact the team at your nearest convenience to find out more about this and other exciting vacancies Pulse have on offer.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.