Pulse are recruiting for an ITU nurse to work ad hoc duties, within a specialist NHS Hospital in West Sussex. The Hospital is rated the highest for inpatient satisfaction in the region and offers a range of services, including life-changing reconstructive surgery, burns care and rehabilitation. It’s expert and pioneering clinicians also provide treatments for more common skin, teeth, hand and eye conditions and there is a sleep service and minor injuries unit.
The successful ITU Nurse will have at least 12 months recent clinical experience in an Intensive Care Setting, and be able to work autonomously, as part of a wider muti-disciplinary team, on a 5 bedded Burns Intensive Care Unit.
If you are keen to be a part of team of specialists, within a Centre of Excellence and have a passion for providing the highest quality care, the best clinical outcomes and positive patient experience, please apply to Pulse today.
Pulse will offer you: -
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of the registration process
- Free uniform
- Free mandatory training
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse* conditions apply
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse* conditions apply
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
Pule require: -
- 12 months post-qualification experience in an Intensive Care Unit (ITU)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Flexibility and reliability
- A valid and current NMC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An availability of at least 1 shift per week (or 4 shifts per month)
If you have the relevant qualifications and you think you meet the requirements for this position then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.