Pulse currently has an excellent opportunity that has arisen for an experienced Occupational Health Manager within the London region. This will be over a short term three to six month period completing 37.5 hours per week at salary band 8B or 8C depending on the candidate’s current skills and experience.
Pulse has become one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector; our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Development & Delivery
- Leadership, line management and staff development
- Quality and customer service
- Research and Development
- Developing and delivering the strategy
The OHS seeks to promote, maintain and improve the health of the employees, to safeguard employees’ health from risk arising from their work and working environment and to promote the health of the organisation.
The purpose of this job is to provide senior clinical leadership and management of the OHS and support to the Deputy Director of Workforce in strategic agenda to be an employer of choice and to improve staff experience.
This includes, but is not limited to:
- Clear leadership for both managers and employees using the service and organisations in receipt of services from the OHS.
- Ensuring the delivery of a high quality service that is in line with our strategic objectives and trust values.
- Provision of education and clinical supervision of clinical staff.
- Ensuring that all members of the team providing the OHS are managed and supported appropriately.
- Policy development.
If you are interested in applying for this role please apply below to hear from one of our team members. We will look forward to hearing from you soon.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.