Intensive Care Unit – Nottinghamshire
At Pulse Nursing we are looking for devoted and professional Intensive Care Nurses to work in and around the Nottinghamshire area. We require our ITU Nurses to be dedicated and committed and have twelve months ITU experience. At Pulse we pride ourselves in the flexibility and ease of our new ipoint application, this allows Nurses to book and choose the shifts they want to work online.
Pulse nursing has 30 years experience providing health professionals to either the NHS or private health care settings. We are one of the leading staffing agencies in the UK and aim to offer our candidates the best service we can to get you working.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella.
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training.
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency.
As an agency we require Intensive Care Nurses to have certain skills and experience;
- You need to have 12 months experience working on an intensive care unit.
- Must be a registered NMC nurse.
- Be able to provide 2 clinical references from the last 12 months.
- Have great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to provide compassionate care to patients and family members.
- Be flexible and determined.
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.