Pulse Nursing staffing agency are looking for a General Intensive Care Nurse around the North Yorkshire region for short-term and long term employment.
To be considered for this role all entries are required to have a minimum of twelve months experience in an ICU setting, please note at least 6 months must be recently acquired.
In order to register you will be required to meet our compliance guidelines which include; suitable employment references and a satisfying DBS check.
In return we endeavor to provide the following benefits:
- Premium pay rates.
- Adjustable working hours to meet your lifestyle
- Pulse referral scheme – earn an extra £250 for every successful nurse recommendation you make.
- Free updates on mandatory training
- The ability to work in some of the most reputable Trust's
- You will have access to Ipoint - our exclusive interactive website which allows you to organise your work including booking shifts and updating availability
To register please enquire immediately and a dedicated member of staff will in touch shortly.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.