Are you an experienced Intensive Care Nurse (ITU), looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency nursing?. Pulse Nursing is recruiting for dedicated Intensive Care Nurses', to work Ad hoc or block booking shifts in Burton.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, days and nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speak with a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts best suited to you and view pay rates. Our new online application process can allow Candidates to be cleared to work within a couple of weeks.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – Ad Hoc Nursing shifts tailored to your requirements.
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*.
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector.
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint.
- Reliable – Faster weekly payments with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella.
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere.
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process.
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development.
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading Tier 1 Nursing agency.
- 24/7 – Contact the dedicated team at any time – Designated Booking consultants
Intensive Care Nurses nurses are required to have;
- Twelve months recent experience working on an Intensive Care Unit.
- Current NMC registration.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.