Pulse Nursing is looking for highly skilled Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to join our team, working flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Burton Upon Trent area. Joining Pulse Nursing is a perfect opportunity for Intensive Care Nurses (ITU/ICU) to work shifts to fit around their lifestyle, with the freedom to manage their own availability and bookings using our online system ipoint.
Pulse is an established, highly reputable supplier of quality healthcare professionals to the NHS and private sector.
Join Pulse, the nursing agency to suit your lifestyle:
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
ITU Nurse Requirements:
Minimum twelve months qualified experience in Intensive Care
Ability to adapt to working with different people at different hospitals
Dedication, compassion and the highest standards of patient care
Please apply now to learn more about this and other opportunities with Pulse, and a member of our team will be in touch to discuss these with you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.