Pulse Nursing is currently in search of caring and hardworking Intensive care nurses (RN) to work across the ITU wards across the Liverpool, Merseyside and surrounding areas.
Pulse Nursing offers a smartphone app called iPoint where this will allow you to have the flexibility, to pick and choose shifts that suit your lifestyle, We have a demand of shifts available and a wide rang of shifts all across across NHS and private clients.
Pulse is a complete first class service. We are a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
We have a fast efficient way of registering with everything being online, you can be registered and out to work in as little as three weeks!
Requirements for ITU nurses applying:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- 2 clinical references within the past 12 months
- Reliable and committed
If successful Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply today and our team will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss joining.
If you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.