Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of committed and motivated registered nurses (RN) to work on the ITU wards in and around the Crewe, Cheshire area while we also have shifts across the North West.
Pulse have a wide variety of NHS and private clients you will be able to work across, while our mobile app, iPoint will give you the flexibility to book shifts which suit your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who is meeting the growing demands of health care while providing excellent service to our clients and nurses
ITU nurses wanting agency will need:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on an ITU ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.