Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We are currently seeking experienced Intensive Care and High Dependency Nurses (HDU/ITU) to work ad hoc shifts in Dudley and surrounding areas. Whether you are looking or a few extra shifts per month or regular agency, we have a high demand of shifts to suit your lifestyle.
Booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or you can speak directly to a designated booking consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view and book shifts and view pay rates. Our online application process is easy and quick, and you will have the support of a designated recruitment liaison consultant.
Intensive Care Nurses (HDU/ITU) are required to have;
- Minimum of twelve months experience working on an Intensive Care Unit or High dependency unit, working in the last year.
- Current NMC registration.
- References covering the three years employment (including clinical references)
- Satisfactory DBS
- Evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisations or be willing to obtain evidence
Reasons to join Pulse:
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you contact us we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.