Pulse the Nursing agency is seeking dedicated and motivated Intensive Care Nurses (ITU) to work on the critical care wards in and around the Bolton area.
When registered, Pulse will offer you the flexibility to work around your lifestyle. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to work agency shifts that wants freedom and control of managing your work load. We have an online app named iPoint, this allows you even more flexibility as you can book shifts through your mobile.
ITU nurses should have:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year on an Intensive care ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Strong communication skills, while working well with others
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Excellent and competitive rates of pay
- Different payment options (PAYE, PSC/LDT and umbrella)
- Flexibility to suit your lifestyle
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse Nurses, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process
- Daily payroll service
- 24/7 service, our dedicated team is on hand at anytime
- DBS reimbursement after qualifying period*
- Free mandatory training
- iPoint, our free app which lets you book shifts on your mobile
- Recommend a friend Bonus*
Please apply if you are interested and we will be in touch.
If you have not found the role you are looking for, please contact us here at Pulse and see what other opportunities are available.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.