Our client, a leading acute hospital based in Hertfordshire, offers general and specialist services for the population of much of Hertfordshire and south Bedfordshire, and provides a full range of medical and surgical specialties.
Pulse Nursing are currently helping to recruit for band 5 critical care nurses (ITU) who have a minimum of 12 months post qualification experience, and would like the flexibility of doing at least 1 agency shift per week.
Pulse can offer critical care nurses:
• Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge.
• Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day.
• A friendly, nurse led office team.
• A dedicated case manager for each client.
• Flexible working opportunities.
• A shift rota given a month in advance.
• The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired.
• Excellent rates of pay - paid weekly, accurately and on time.
• Holiday pay.
• Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
• A competitive rate of pay and good working conditions.
• On-going support is provided
• Specialist training is provided
• In-depth knowledge of our clients
• We provide continuity of work
• Daily Payroll service
• Referral Scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
• Free Mandatory training
• Fast Track registration
• Ipoint app allowing you to access to Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day
Successful candidates will be required to undertake full compliance checks, including employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
If you have the skills necessary, then please apply now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.