ITU / HDU Nurse
Ad hoc Days & Nights available
£21 - £40 p/h (negotiable)
Pulse are excited to offer a Band 5 ITU / HDU Nurse, the opportunity to work within a prestigious Private Client in Maidstone, Kent.
Our Client is the largest independent Hospital in Kent and a Centre of Excellence, providing the highest standards of clinical care to it’s patients. The Hospital has invested in state of the art technology and is renowned for it’s innovative diagnostic services.
The successful Registered ITU / HDU Nurse will have the following skills and attributes:
- Clinically Skilled: wound care, IV Cannulation, ECG, ventilation, Basic Life Support, infusions and all other aspects of nursing Care for ITU / HDU / Dialysis patients
- Able to write and update care plans for Critical Care (ITU/HDU) patients.
- Works within own limitations in accordance with NMC code of Conduct
- Understands Equality and Diversity and provides consistently high standards of care to all patients
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively, work under pressure and to deadlines
- Able to function and communicate effectively as a team member and also work on own initiative.
You will need 12 months recent experience of working as an ITU / HDU Nurse, a current NMC pin number and Eligibility to work in the UK for this post.
In return Pulse can offer you:Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £250* Conditions applyReferral schemes of up to £250* Conditions ApplyOngoing training and annual occupational health updatesSupport from a friendly and approachable teamExcellent, Competitive pay rates Holiday Pay Entitlements Access to our interactive booking serviceA reputable nursing agency brand to work forFlexible Hours
If you are interested in this role or keen to find out more about our other opportunities, please complete the online application below or contact the branch at your nearest convenience.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.