Pulse Nursing requires a band 5 ITU Nurse to work on Intensive Care Units at a variety of acute hospitals in Dorset. As an agency nurse you are able to select the hours that best fit in with your lifestyle. This requires flexible working patterns and good reliability to help support the hospitals when demand is high.
The acute hospitals within Dorset can be reached by car and offer on-site parking. If care is your passion and you are requiring flexible working hours then this is the job for you.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A recent 12 months clinical experience working as a ITU Nurse within a hospital
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- NMC Registered Nurse
- Able to get past and present references
- Have relevant occupational health evidence
Pulse benefits include:
- Basic and specialist clinical training free of charge
- Operational and clinical support 24 hours a day
- Flexible working opportunities
- The ability to pick up additional shifts when desired
- Holiday pay
- Recognition of achievement at the annual Pulse nursing awards
- Daily Payroll service
- Referral Scheme – earn £250* per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Ipoint app allowing you to access Payslips, book shifts, update availability 24 hours a day.
If you feel that this job is for you please apply with a copy of your CV or alternatively please call us and speak to our dedicated consultant.
If you feel that this job is not for you but know of someone that might be interested please feel free to pass our details on.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.