Pulse is working closely with an NHS Foundation Trust based in Central London to recruit qualified Intensive Care (ITU) Nurses. This trust is one of the most complex NHS trusts in the UK with an international reputation, the critical care unit is one of the largest units in the country, providing a high standard of care for over 3000 patients. With access from multiple transport routes and located a 3-minute walk from the nearest station this is an exciting opportunity to join with full time, part time or ad-hoc hours to meet your needs.
Desired candidates must be available to start immediately and thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment. You will be joining a busy 35 bedded Critical Care Unit (CCU) which admits emergency and elective admissions from a variety of specialities. The unit also has a 9 bedded PACU which takes high risk surgical patients through an enhanced recovery program. If you are up for the challenge of working at a busy London CCU and enhancing your skills, then this would be a wonderful opportunity for you.
This is a short-term contract for up to 3 months. Candidates must ideally be willing to commit to lines of work (block bookings) to enable consistency although applicants with ad hoc availability will also be considered.
Key skills required for Intensive Care (ITU) Nurse
- Must be registered with the NMC.
- Must be band 5 or above.
- Must be flexible and reliable
- Must have a minimum of twelve months recent experience as a qualified Intensive Care (ITU) nurse in the UK.
- Must be able to provide two clinical references to cover your work history over the last three years.
- Be highly dedicated and compassionate towards patients.
Why Join Pulse?
- Flexibility – Offering Ad-hoc and Long-term bookings (37.5 hours available at this trust per week).
- Rewarding - Bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends and competitive pay rates
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, iPoint
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – Specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.