An exciting and unique opportunity has arisen at a Leading London NHS Trust in Chelsea for an Infection Control nurse to work on a three to four month placement on a full time basis over either 3 long days or 5 day shifts.
We are looking for a band 7 Infection Control Nurse to deputise for the lead nurse and provide expert advice and support to both staff and patients, ensuring the highest standards of infection prevention and control are maintained.
Key duties will include:
- Professional leadership
- Operational management
- Ensuring policies and procedures are adhered to
- Outbreak management
- Service Improvement
- Estates and Facilities
- Research and Development
If you are interested in this placement we would like to hear from you. Please apply below with a copy of your updated CV or leave your contact details and one of the Pulse Consultants will contact you and run through the full job description.
Pulse Benefits to you:
- Free Mandatory Training on a yearly basis.
- Online portal that puts you in control of your shifts.
- Competitive pay rates.
- Option to complete your interview online at any time.
- 24 Hour service.
- Dedicated revalidation, recruitment and bookings teams to support your every need.
- Fast-track bonus of £250*.
- Recommend a friend and get £250* for every successful referral to Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.