Position – Home Manager
Location – Derby, Derbyshire
Salary - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Ref – LBHM14
Pulse is currently working alongside a care provider who has a handful of services located throughout Midlands and the North. They provide both nursing and residential care for elderly and EMI service users and are very keen to provide and promote person-centred care. They have an excellent and stable Senior Management team who are always on hand to provide support and guidance.
They require a Home Manager for their nursing and residential service located close to Derby. The service is of medium size provides both dementia, residential, nursing and respite care for the elderly. The home has been established for many years and has recently gone through a refurbishment.
To be successful in this role you will need to meet the below criteria;
• Nursing Qualification is desirable though not essential
• Extensive understanding and knowledge of CQC guidelines and regulations
• Ability to lead a motivate a large team of care and clinical staff
• Ability to work well under pressure and in a timely manner
• Good relationship building skills
• Caring, compassionate and motivational
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.