Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) with current/recent medical or surgical experience on the hospital wards to join our team working in the Blyth – Northumberland area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for days and nights at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Healthcare assistants (HCA’s) for this certain trust are required to have:
• Minimum of current *three years clinical experience with no gaps*
• Able to provide two clinical senior references
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.