Pulse is seeking a Healthcare Assistant for assignments in a 65 bedded home in Wadhurst, Sussex. The home is set within a beautiful 11 acre surrounding, with close proximity to excellent transport links.
If you are a dedicated and reliable Healthcare Assisant who would like to assist a team of nurses and well trained care staff focus on the individual needs of each resident, whilst ensuring each care plan is tailored to their needs, then this could be the ideal experience for you!
If you need to organise your work life around your personal circumstances, then working with us could be the start of a brilliant oppurtunity for you. These assignments would offer you a chance to top up your current salary, enhance your skills and top up your training towards becoming an even better Healthcare Assistant. You will need to be reliable, dedicated and flexible, with a commitment to competent, high quality care delivery.
A dedicated recruiter will ensure your registration with us is completed as quickly as possible, with a chance to be given a fast track bonus of up to £75 if you complete your recruitment within 4 weeks!
Pulse requires you to have:
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- At least six months experience working in a Care Home / Nursing Home as a Healthcare Assistant
- Proof of your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this
Pulse can offer you:
- Access to our interactive website where you can manage your shifts and availability
- Flexible shifts in line with your career aspirations
- Competitive rates of pay for Healthcare Assistants
- The opportunity to earn up to £75.00 during the recruitment process by fast tracking your application
- Ongoing training
- Refer a friend bonus scheme - do you know someone who would like some agency work? send us their contact details and you could be entitled to up to £250 per person*
- Annual Occupational Health updates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check or provide an original DBS certificate registered with the DBS update service. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.