Pulse is a professional agency which aims to provide ease and flexibility to our clients to help you work the shifts that are most suitable to you and to fit around any other commitments you may already have. We are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants (HCA), to work in acute Mental Health settings in and around Southampton and surrounding areas of Hampshire. At Solent NHS Trust they provide training opportunities and continuous professional development.
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, Occupational Health and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
If you are interested in finding out more details on the above work opportunities, please register your details and a member of the team will be in contact with you shortly.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.