Pulse Nursing are currently recruiting for experienced Mental Health Healthcare Assistants, to work in acute Mental Health settings in and around Southampton and surrounding areas of Hampshire. We can offer you flexible ad-hoc shifts or temporary placements to suit your lifestyle. Days and nights are available in a variety of NHS and Private settings. Our online booking system iPoint allows you to manage your availability and book shifts online at highly competitive rates of pay.
Why choose Pulse:
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Free mandatory training - Practical and eLearning sessions available.
- Daily payroll service - Preferred payment methods available*.
- Access the iPoint app for shift availability, track timesheets and compliance.
- Referral Bonus scheme*.
- Fast online Registration process.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience in the last Twelve months.
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS, Occupational Health and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months employment
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
If you are interested in finding out more details on the above work opportunities please register your details and we will contact you to discuss further.
*T's & C's apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.