Pulse Nursing are recruiting healthcare assistant for Mental Health to work flexible ad hoc shifts at competitive rates of pay in the Doncaster area. We are seeking dedicated, compassionate HCA MH who are looking for work opportunities that offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system, ipoint, facilitates this allowing you to manage your availability and book your shifts.
Pulse is a leading UK and International provider in health and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Healthcare assistant for Mental Health are required to have:
- Able to provide the best care for your patients, while being reliable, honest and dedicated
- Minimum of six months recent experience, as an HCA MH in an acute setting
- Must have worked in a role as an HCA MH in the last six months
- Clinical references covering the last three years employment
- Compliance requirements including a satisfactory DBS check, evidence of Occupation Health immunisations or willing to obtain evidence
- PMVA and/or MAPA training (or equivalent restraint training)
Why register with Pulse?
- Flexible – Ad hoc Nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – Competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – Work across the NHS and Private sector
- Modern – Book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – Daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and Umbrella. Faster Payments
- Exclusive – Be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – Convenient online recruitment process
- Complete – A first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you’re interested in getting involved with Pulse, please get in touch. Once you register your details, we aim to get in contact with you as soon as possible.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.