Pulse is seeking an experienced community Healthcare Assistant to work within a well established team of community nurses, in Maidstone. You will be delivering care in patients' own homes and as you wil be required to travel, a car is essential for this role. The successful Healthcare Assistant will be reliable and flexible and able to assist in Tonbridge on occasions.
Pulse requires the Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a community / district nursing team
- Full UK drivers license
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- A caring and kind nature
- A willingness to be hands-on with patients
- A willingness to do personal care tasks (washing, toileting, etc)
- The ability to follow instructions and procedures
- Impeccable observational skills
Pulse can offer you:
- Flexible shifts: Mainly twilights, nights and days.
- Mileage paid
- Fast Track your recruitment to earn up to £75
- Referral schemes of up to £250
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Access to our interactive booking service
- A reputable nursing agency brand to work for
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.