Pulse are now in a position to offer a Healthcare Assistant the opportunity to start working with a new client. You will be required to work alongside the already established team of nurses. The care home is located within a residential area of Laindon, Essex.
The home offers both residential and residential dementia care to the patients within the purpose built 51 bedded care home. You will find the landscaped gardens and surroundings provide some delightful views.
Pulse and the home require the successful Healthcare Assistant / HCA to be dedicated to continue to provide the highest standards of care to the patients. You should be well mannered, presentable and reliable.
Pulse is able to offer the successful Health Care Assistant:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive pay rates
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75 bonus*conditions apply
- Dedication from both recruitment and bookings teams
- Free, Annual Training
- Referral scheme – earn up to £250 for each nurse recommended*conditions apply
- Free access to ipoint an exclusive self-booking system,
- Flexible working opportunities and shifts.
Pulse requires you to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in a Nursing Home/Hospital setting
- A current Child and Adult workforce DBS that is registered with the DBS update service (Or willing to complete a new application)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Please apply online; attaching you current CV and someone from the recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively please feel free to contact the Canterbury branch now.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.