Pulse is delighted to announce that we require a Healthcare Assistant / HCA / Student Nurse for flexible working hours within a Care Home in Hove, Sussex. The home prides themselves in providing excellent care to their elderley and dementia patients, to meet their needs and puts the health and happiness of the service users at the heart of every decision they make.
Essential requirements for successful Healthcare Assistant are:
- Right to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a care home/nursing home for at least 6 months
- Be flexible and reliable
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Fast track recruitment
- Flexible hours – You choose when you work
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- Referral scheme to earn up to £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Dedicated consultants
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.