Pulse Nursing is an award winning supplier to NHS and private hospitals across the UK. We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work various temporary shifts in north Devon . Our new free app iPoint lets you take first pick of the shifts that come in, offering you first choice of hours and competitive rates of pay. It also allows you to book in your availability, so you can work around your lifestyle.
A HCA will be required to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in Acute wards
- Great communicational skills
- A strong work ethic and compassionate with a duty of care to your patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory references
Why choose Pulse Nursing?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Complete – a first class service from the UK’s leading nursing agency
If you are interested in joining Pulse, please apply below and one of our team will be in touch to discuss other roles and opportunities.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.