Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant or second year student nurse for flexible shifts in a rehabilitation setting in Hawkhurst, Kent. The successful healthcare assistant will be working alongside registered nurses, rehabilitation assistants and physiotherapists, visiting consultants and many other healthcare professionals in order to help patients regain their independence where neccessary.
Pulse is offering a variety of shifts at this client and similar clients across Kent. Please be aware you may be required to travel to more than one location. As a healthcare asisstant working for Pulse you will have a brilliant opportunity to work within your own availability with the added benefit of free annual mandatory training updates and weekly pay.
Pulse requires the Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- Flexible hours; earlies, lates, long days or nights.
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.