Pulse are seeking a Healthcare Assistant / HCA / Student Nurse for flexible working hours within Gillingham, Kent. The location of the flexible assignment is a 44 bedded residential care home, fully equipped to an extremely high specification. The home stands within its own grounds and has the added benefit of being in close proximity to Gillingham Park with excellent transport links. There is a good bus service immediately outside the home as well as the train station being within close proximity.
Essential requirements for successful Healthcare Assistant will:
- Right to work within the UK
- Recent experience working in a care home/nursing home for at least 6 months
- Flexibility and reliability
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Documentation evidencing your immunity to Hepatitis B, TB, Measles, and Rubella, or the commitment to pay for and obtain the required immunity or relevant documentation. Assistance and support is offered to enable you to do this by our recruitment team
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi disciplinary team
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Very competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours – You choose when to work to suit you
- Daily payroll
- Free mandatory training
- The option of Fast Track recruitment - You could earn £75 if your registration is completed within 4 weeks.
- Referral scheme earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse
- Dedicated consultants
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.