Pulse is seeking an experienced Healthcare Assistant or second year student nurse for flexible shifts in a rehabilitation setting in Deal, Kent. The successful healthcare assistant will have the opportunity to work flexibly alongside many other healthcare professionals within a setting that has six outpatient rooms, inpatient beds for intermediate care, palliative care and continuing care. Pulse are offering a variety of shifts between Deal, Ashford and Margate, you may be required to travel to more than one location.
Pulse requires the Healthcare Assistant to have:
- A minimum of 6 months experience working in a hospital
- Eligibility to work within the UK
- Occupational Health in line with the department of health
- Flexible hours; earlies, lates, long days or nights.
- Ongoing training and annual occupational health updates
- Support from a friendly and approachable team
- Excellent, Competitive pay rates
- Holiday Pay Entitlements
- Weekly payroll
- Fast Track your recruitment and earn up to £75*
- Referral schemes of up to £250*
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.