Health Care Assistant (HCA Band 3) Community – Worcestershire
Pulse Nursing is currently recruiting experienced Band 3 Health Care Assistants to work with established NHS District Nursing teams within the Worcestershire area, with experience working in the community. You will have the ease of using our online system, ipoint, to manage your availability and book your shifts, working shifts at competitive rates of pay to suit your lifestyle.
Pulse Nursing are an award winning leading supplier to several NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK, meeting the growing demands of the healthcare industry.
Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
- Minimum of six months experience working with NHS District Nursing teams, must have worked in this setting in the last twelve months
- Flexible working patterns of day and night shifts available
- Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
- Ideally NVQ3
- Compliance standards including recent clinical references to cover the last twelve months*
- Must be a Band 3
Why chose Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to free optional training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in working for Pulse and would like to learn more about our opportunities on offer, please apply and a member of our team will contact you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.