Pulse are searching for a dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistant to work flexible assignments within a Nursing Home in Brighton, Sussex. This home is a converted building which is now equipped to offer long term and respite care to elderly clients requiring 24 hour care. This opportunity offers the successful HCA the chance to organize the assignments around their current working patterns and commitments.
Our requirements for the Healthcare Assistant:
- Six months recent employment in an care home/nursing home
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Satisfactory references from current and previous employer, covering a period of three years.
The skills required for the role:
- A passion for providing high quality care whilst treating clients with dignity
- Good communication skills
- High standards of clinical practice
The benefits we offer:
- Daily pay roll
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Excellent rates of pay
- Referral bonuses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants for round the clock assistance
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity and the services we offer, contact Pulse today.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.