Pulse is a leading UK and international provider of health, education and social care staffing; we are unique in our commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Our priority is to help dedicated and highly skilled nurses find shifts that will help them gain more experience to work towards enhancing their career.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) with experience in Mental Health. The shifts will be based in Southampton and will be a mixture of days, earlies and nights.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in this job opportunity you can register your details below for more information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.