Pulse is a leading UK staffing agency, providing healthcare professionals into the NHS and private sector. Our healthcare professionals are at the heart of what we do, and we wouldn’t be able to excel without their compassionate hard work and support.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) with experience in Mental Health. The shifts will be based in Somerset and will be a mixture of days, earlies and nights.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in an Acute Mental Health setting.
- Strong communication skills.
- PMVA or equivalent training essential*.
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
If you are interested in this job opportunity you can register your details below for more information. However, if this is not the area you are looking for, please click here to see more job opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.