Pulse Nursing are now recruiting Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) with current/recent medical or surgical experience on the hospital wards to join our team working in the Cramlington – Northumberland area. We are seeking dedicated and compassionate HCA’s who are looking for long days and nights at competitive rates of pay.
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Health Care Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
- Six months recent experience in a hospital setting caring for adults in the last twelve months
- Strong communication skills
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months
Why join Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you are interested in discussing this opportunity further, please apply below and a member of our team will contact you shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.