Pulse has a range of shifts available for healthcare assistants (HCA Acute) within and around Warwickshire. We provide healthcare assistants and nurses with an effective way of gaining shifts based around their current commitments.
We are a leading UK healthcare provider, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Helping our nurses and clients to the highest standards.
Why Choose Pulse?
· Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
· Exclusive – be the first to access a wide choice of work across the UK, not available elsewhere
· Easy – convenient online recruitment process
· Supportive – free revalidation support and ongoing training
· 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
• Must have a minimum of six months current or recent HCA experience within the past year – in a hospital setting.
• Adaptable to demanding situations and environments
• Remain professional and caring towards patients
• Able to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality references.
If this role is of interest to you and you meet the requirements needed, apply below and we will be in touch.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.