Pulse Nursing are currently seeking dedicated and compassionate Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) with medical/surgical experience on the hospital wards to join our agency working within the Durham – North East area.
We now have a new online registration link and once you are signed up you could be cleared to work in as little as two weeks!
Pulse Nursing Agency is an award winning leading supplier to a number of NHS trusts and private hospitals across the UK.
Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) are required to have:
- Minimum of six months recent experience working in a hospital setting
- Dedication, professionalism and compassion towards patients
- Compliance standards including recent clinical references
Why join Pulse?
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Recognising – earn points for every hour you work and turn them into rewards
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are a HCA interested in working in the Durham area please apply below and we will be in touch shortly to discuss your registration with Pulse.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.