Pulse are currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) to work in clinical settings, delivering excellent patient care in various NHS Trusts and Private locations in Portsmouth and surrounding areas in Hampshire. Shifts are available on an ad hoc basis or short term temporary placements. You will receive our fantastic Pulse rates of pay and we are able offer you the flexibility to work shifts to suit your lifestyle. Our online system iPoint, allows you to manage your availability and book your shifts, track time sheets and compliance.
A successful HCA will have the following:
- Six months recent experience in a Hospital setting caring for Adults in the last Twelve months.
- Strong communication skills.
- Providing high standard of compassionate care to patients.
- Meet compliance requirements including DBS and satisfactory clinical references covering the last Twelve months.
Why choose Pulse?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Daily payroll service - with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella*.
- Recommend a friend Referral Bonus*.
- Convenient online recruitment process.
If you are interested in this exciting career path you can register your details below for more information.
Ts & Cs apply*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.