Health Care Assistant (HCA) – Surrey
Pulse is looking to recruit more Healthcare Assistants (HCA’s) for shifts in Surrey. Pulse gives you the option to find work around other commitments you may have, giving you control of when you want to book shifts, depending on your availability.
Pulse is one of the leading UK and International healthcare providers, having provided staffing solutions since 1987. Making sure their clients and candidates are helped to the highest standards.
A successful HCA will have the following:
Minimum of six months recent experience
Adaptable to different situation
Remain dedicated, professional and caring towards patients
Have to meet compliance requirements that include DBS and a minimum of two high quality references
NVQ2, NVQ3 or Care Certificate
Why should a HCA register with Pulse?
- Flexible – part-time nursing jobs and permanent roles tailored to your requirements
- Rewarding – competitive pay rates and bonuses up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Modern – book yourself into suitable shifts and update your availability with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Reliable – daily payroll with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Easy – convenient online recruitment process
- Supportive – free revalidation support and on-going training
- 24/7 – contact the dedicated team at any time
If you’re interested in perusing a new, exciting and beneficial role within your specialty, or would like to find out more about Pulse and what we could offer you, please apply below and we will be in touch to discuss.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.