Pulse Nursing Agency is in search of caring and committed General Paediatric nurses (RN) to work on the medical/surgical wards in and around the Merseyside area. We also have shifts across the North West and the UK also.
We offer a wide range of shifts through our private and NHS clients. You can book shifts through our mobile app, iPoint, where this will give you the flexability to work around your lifestyle.
Pulse is a leading UK nursing agency who meets the growing demands of the health care industry.
Successful applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of twelve months experience within the last year working on a General Paediatric ward
- Current valid NMC registration
- Complete compliance requirements
- Motivated and committed
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Rewarding- Competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250* for recommending friends/colleagues
- Flexibility- work shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Extra- Access to over 3000 benefits and discounts with Pulse perks
- Modern- Update your availability to book your own shifts with our free online smartphone app, iPoint
- Recognising- earn points for each hour you work and turn them into rewards with our loyalty scheme
- Exclusive- be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable- Faster Pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, LTD and Umbrella
- Dynamic- work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive- specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete- a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
If you are interested please apply and we will be in touch with you.
Or if you have not found what role you are looking for, please get in touch with us to see what other opportunities we may have.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.