A charming hospice near Woodside Park in north London is looking for agency nurses to assist with their staffing requirements. The hospice has a close knit team who provide excellent care for palliative patients and offers respite to the frail and elderly.
They require staff that have a great understanding of elderly patients and want to give compassionate care to the people who need it most. The hospice is easy to get to and offers attractive pay rates meaning it is amongst the most popular places to work among all Pulse nurses.
Experience in palliative care is essential as you will be expected to work with patients autonomously on a hospice ward environment.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience working in an acute hospital environment
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of palliative care
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates.
• Flexible hours to meet your needs.
• Fast-track registration.
• Free mandatory training on weekdays and Saturdays.
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants.
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
• Online interviews available.
If you are an experienced nurse and would like to work some additional shifts in hospices in London please submit your details below or call the team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.