Pulse Nursing is currently looking for General Surgical Ward Nurses in Cheltenham, for Temporary assignments which will include Earlies, Lates, Long Days and Weekends. If you are Nurse looking for a new and exciting job opportunity, call Pulse today.
You will have experience of carrying out observations, ECG, IV, Venepuncture and Cannulation and administering medication.
The successful applicants will have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments and be extremely flexible and reliable. All candidates will need to have a minimum of 1 years experience working within a NHS Clinical Hospitals and Community Hospital setting and be registered with the NMC.
In order to register with Pulse, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and an enhanced DBS check.
In return Pulse offer their Nurses the following benefits:
- Very competitive pay rates.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs.
- Professional and clinical development opportunities.
- Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*.
- Fast-track registration - earn up to £250 for working with Pulse.
- Free annual mandatory training.
- Dedicated, experienced and supportive consultants.
- On - Call service to help around the clock.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.