Pulse has a fantastic opening for an expert midwife to work alongside a dedicated team including obstetric consultants at a large maternity service in central London. You will be able to work within both the labour ward and the birth centre, guiding patients through their preferred birthing plans, offering both prenatal and postnatal care.
These maternity services offer various specialist clinics including acupuncture, weight and nutrition, safeguarding and enhanced recovery.
The hospital is easily accesible as it is serviced by 12 bus routes and is a 5 minute walk from the closest underground station. There is a pay and display car park for those wishing to drive.
Full day shifts are always available as well as the occasional night shift. Let us know your availability in advance in order to secure your preferred shift.
Successful candidate requirements:
- Minimum of 12 months current clinical experience
- Current NMC Registration
- Proficient in all aspects of midwifery
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to adapt to different hospital or clinic environments
- Flexible and reliable
In return Pulse will offer you:
- Top pay rates
- Flexible hours to meet your needs
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
- Free mandatory training
- Ability to view and book shifts with our online app
- Experienced consultants and support staff who take the complications out of your registration
Click here to refer a friend to Pulse and earn a £250 cash bonus*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.