Pulse is currently assisting a leading fertility clinic based in central London to recruit a fertility nurse to work as part of their existing team. We are seeking an experienced Fertility nurse to work on an ad hoc basis alongside their specialist consultants. Our client offers an extensive range of Fertility services from initial planning through to IVF treatment.
If you are an experienced Fertility nurse and have a clear history in IVF, Fertility, Gynae and Women’s Health then we would like to here from you.
Successful Nursing Candidates will:
• Have at least 6 months clinical experience
• This experience must have been within the last 12 months
• Be proficient with all aspects of fertility nursing
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be able to work autonomously
• Be flexible and reliable
In return Pulse offer the following benefits:
• Excellent pay rates
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Fast-track registration
• Free mandatory training, available on Saturdays
• Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
• Referral scheme – earn £250 per nurse recommended to Pulse*
• Hireview - a new online video interviewing software
If you are an experienced Fertility nurse and would like to work additional shifts alongside your full time role please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.