The Pulse London Nursing team are looking for CDU nurses with a wealth of experience to pick up agency shifs with Pulse across London. Pulse is a preferred supplier to all NHS hospitals within London and have been awarded Platinum status by the London Procurement Program, scoring an impressive 99.61% in our last audit.
We have a wide range of work opportunities available throughout both central and greater London and applicants are able to have a choice of ad-hoc shifts from Monday through to Sunday including days, nights and twilights. Applicants looking for full-time work with Pulse will be put forward for ongoing bookings suited to availability.
- Have a minimum of 6 months current clinical experience and be registered with the NMC
- Be proficient with all aspects of CDU
- Be able to cannulate and perform ECGs
- Have first-rate communication skills
- Be able to work on their own and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Have the ability to adapt to different hospital environments
- Be flexible and trustworthy
Pulse will offer successful applicants:
- Top pay rates with the ability to increase via a Ltd Company
- Ability to fast-track your registration and have access to available work quicker
- The ability to view and book shifts online with our iPoint app
- Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred locations across London
- Holiday pay
- Consultants devoted to supporting you through registration through to bookings
- Free mandatory training on a yearly basis
If you want to view alternative agency nursing opportunities in London with Pulse click here
If you know someone looking to pick up extra shifts in London refer them to Pulse and earn yourself a £250 cash bonus*terms apply View our website for more details
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.