Pulse are seeking an experienced Emergency Nurse Practitioner / ENP for ad hoc duties, at a Minor Injuries Unit in Sevenoaks, Kent.
You will need to have 12 months experience within an ENP role/Accident and Emergency setting and preferably have an MSc in Advanced Practice or a Minor Injury/Minor Illness qualification and a prescribing qualification. You will be skilled in clinical assessments and making appropriate diagnosis and understand the autonomous role of an ENP.
You will be confident in working as an independent practitioner; triaging, assessing, diagnosing and treating patients presenting with minor injury and minor medical conditions.
Pulse offer the following benefits:
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- Fasttrack Your Recruitment and earn £250 at the same time* conditions apply
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit your needs.
- Daily payroll service.
- Referral scheme – recommend a nurse and earn up to £250*conditions apply
- Free annual training and Occupational Health screening
- Our specialist Revalidation Team is on hand to support Pulse nurses and midwives, where we are their main employer, through the NMC revalidation process.
In order to register, ENP’s will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references and Enhanced DBS check.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.